Dominic Bozzelli is an American Professional Golfer born on 22nd May 1991 in Rochester, New York. According to his birth year, Dominic is 28 years old now. Dominic Bozzelli didn’t marry yet and lives with his family in Auburn, Alabama. He started studying at the University of Central Florida, but he transferred to Auburn University and completed graduation in Business and Psychology in 2013. When Dominic Bozzelli was at Auburn University, Dominic played golf for the college and won three tournaments. He became a professional golf player in 2013. Since that, Bozzelli won many championships as an amateur player. Bozzelli’s most favourite golf memory was- he beat his father. His favourite professional teams are the Knicks and Rangers, the New York teams, and the Yankees. Dominic Bozzelli’s height is 6’0” (1.83 m), and weight is 175 pounds (79 kg).
You can also check the complete Biography of Doug Ghim.
Career: Dominic Bozzelli started playing golf professionally in 2013, but this year he played only two events where he missed one cut. He joined the Korn Ferry Tour in 2015 and PGA Tour in 2017 (officially started playing on these tours). Before playing professionally, Dominic won many tournaments.
- In 2010, Bozzelli won the Eastern Amateur.
- In 2011, he won the New York State Amateur, and the U.S. Collegiate Championship.
- In 2012, he won the SunTrust Gator Invitational, and the New York State Amateur.
- In 2013, Dominic won The Amer Ari Invitational. This year he also became the runner-up in the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Championship.
- And for winning the three events in 2012 and 2013, he became the All-American for 2012 and 2013.
- He won five events in his whole career in which one in Korn Ferry Tournament, and four in other tournaments.
Season 2013: Dominic became a professional golfer and played only two Korn Ferry tour events. He missed the Rex Hospital Open cut and finished another event (News Sentinel Open Presented by Pilot) T30.
Season 2014: This year Bozzelli started playing on the Korn Ferry Tour (KFT) officially and played five KFT events where he missed three cuts and finished two games at the top 10. This year he also played an unofficial tournament (Web.com Tour Q-School), which he completed at T64 and got the card for playing Web.com Tour in 2015.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation: Finished at T9 and gained 271 points in four rounds.
- Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper: Bozzelli also finished the Price Cutter Charity Championship at T9.
Season 2015: In 2015, Dominic played 10 Korn Ferry Tournament, where he made six cuts and finished two events in the top 25. This year he also played an unofficial Q-School Tournaments, which he finished in the fourth position.
- News Sentinel Open presented by Pilot: He finished the News Sentinel Open at T13.
- Nova Scotia Open: Another tournament that Dominic Bozzelli finished at the top 25 (T16).
- Cartagena de Indias at Karibana Championship: In the Cartagena de Indias at Karibana Championship, he gained the season’s highest points of 296 in four rounds though he didn’t finish the tournament in the top 25.
Season 2016: This season, he played 18 Korn Ferry Tournaments, where he made eight cuts and won one match.
- Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship: Dominic won his first Korn Ferry Tour. In the final, Bozzelli competed with Blake Adams, Roberto Diaz, and Sam
- Ryder. LECOM Health Challenge: He played in the final of the LECOM Health Challenge and became the runner-up.
- Rex Hospital Open: In the Rex Hospital Open, he played in the semi-final and finished at T4.
- Panama Claro Championship: Finished the Panama Claro Championship at T9.
Season 2017: This year Dominic Bozzelli initiated playing on the PGA Tour officially. In 2017, he played 24 PGA Tour events, where he missed 14 cuts and finished one game at the third position.
- Valspar Championship: It was Dominic’s one of the best events which he finished at T3.
- CareerBuilder Challenge: Finished it in the fifth position.
- FedEx St. Jude Classic: Dominic finished this tour at T10.
- John Deere Classic: He finished the John Deere Classic at the top 25 (T25).
Season 2018: In 2018, Bozzelli played 28 events in which 20 are PGA Tour events, and four are Korn Ferry Tour events. Among 28 games, he missed 13 cuts. He missed all the reductions in the KFT events. This year was not much success for him.
- The Honda Classic: He finished this PGA Tour match at T13. It was his best event this year.
- John Deere Classic: He finished this tour at the top 25 (T23).
Season 2019: This season, Dominic Bozzelli played 27 events in which 24 was in PGA Tours, and the other three were in the KFT tour. He missed 12 cuts in total. And he finished two games in the top 10.
- Desert Classic: He finished the Desert Classic at the fifth position.
- Barbasol Championship: Another event that he finished at the top 10 (T9).
- The RSM Classic: Finished at T11.
Dominic Bozzelli didn’t participate in any major tournaments. Dominic played a total of 74 PGA Tour in his whole professional career and earned $2,187,442, and 42 Korn Ferry Tour and earned $299,004.