Byron Smith is an American Professional Golf Player. He was born on 31st March 1981 in Palm Springs, California. So, he is now 38 years old. Byron Smith completed graduation in Philosophy from Pepperdine University in 2003. After completing graduation, he became a professional golf player in 2004. Since then, Bryon was a member of the Pepperdine golf team, but Smith didn’t play any tournament. And he was a member of this team only for two years. But from his childhood, he was not determined to play golf professionally because he was very fond of playing the bass guitar, and at an early age, he does so. At the age of 10, Byron Smith played golf for the first time at Presidio Hills. Now Byron lives in Palm Desert, California, with his wife, Amber, and has one child (son). Byron Smith’s height is 6’0” (1.83 m), and weight is 185 pounds (85 kg). Though Bryon’s nationality is American, he is half-Mexican, and many people don’t know that. An interesting fact about Bryon is- he never travels without headphones and music, and he has a particular interest in Bass Guitar. Bryon Smith is a big fan of the Los Angeles Lakers.
To get the details Biography of Dominic Bozzelli.
Career: Bryon Smith didn’t win any amateur awards because he didn’t play golf tournaments before becoming a professional golfer. In his whole career, Bryon won five tours. One in Korn Ferry Tour and four in Canadian Tour. He also played on the PGA Tournaments but didn’t win any of them. Bryon joined on the Korn Ferry Tour in 2013, PGA Tour in 2015, and PGA TOUR Latinoamérica in 2012. He started playing on the Canadian Tour from 2005.
Season 2004: In 2004, Bryon Smith played only one tournament (Mark Christopher Charity Classic), where he missed the cut.
Season 2005: This season, Bryon S. played five events, where he missed three cuts and ended the year holding the rank 1182. This year he played the Canadian Tour for the first time but didn’t get success.
Season 2006: In this season, he played 12 tournaments and finished one event in the top 10.
- Canadian Tour Championship: In this Canadian Tour, Smith played exceptionally well and finished it at T5.
Season 2007: In 2007, Smith played 15 events in total and won two tournaments. And he missed the cut in only two games. This year he won the Canadian Tour for the first time. 2007 was one of the successful years for Smith.
- Jane Rogers Championship: Won the Jane Rogers Championship.
- Cornoa Mazatlan Mexican PGA Championship: Also won the Cornoa Mazatlan Mexican PGA Championship.
- Canadian Tour Championship: Became the runner-up in this tour and gained 3.60 points.
- Desjardins Montreal Open: Also finished this tournament as a runner-up.
Season 2008: In 2008, Smith played 16 games, where he missed four cuts and finished four events at the top 10 and one in second (runner-up).
- Greater Vancouver Charity Classic: Bryon finished this tour at T2.
- Stockton Sports Commission Classic Pres. By the City of Stockton: He finished at T4 and earned 1.37 points.
- Costa Rica Classic: Finished at T5.
Season 2009: This year Bryon played 12 tournaments and ended at rank 483. In 2009, Smith won one game and finished in the second position in two tours.
- Ford Wayne Gretzky Classic Presented by Samsung: Finished the Ford Wayne Gretzky Classic at T25.
- Times Colonist Open: Won the Times Colonist Open. It was the third time Bryon won the Canadian Tour.
- Canadian Tour Players Cup: Finished it at T2.
- ATB Financial Classic: In the ATB Financial Classic, Bryon became the runner-up.
Season 2010: In 2010, Smith played 11 events in total and missed four cuts. He ended this year at rank 849.
Season 2011: In 2011, Bryon Smith played only eight Canadian Tours, where he missed the cut in three tournaments and finished four events at the top 25.
- Desert Dunes Classic: Won the Canadian Tour for the fourth time.
Season 2012: This season B. Smith played five events on PGA TOUR Latinoamérica for the first time, where he missed one cut and ended this season at the top 10 in one tournament and three in the top 25.
Season 2013: This season, he played 24 KFT (Korn Ferry Tour) tournaments, where he missed 15 cuts and finished one event at the second position, six in top 25 and two in top 10.
- Web.com Tour Championship: Finished at T8.
- WNB Golf Classic: Finished this KFT tournament as a runner-up.
- Chitimacha Louisiana Open: Finished at T13.
- South Georgia Classic Presented by First State Bank and Trust Company: Bryon finished the South Georgia Classic at T15.
Season 2014: In 2014, B. Smith played a total of 24 Korn Ferry Tour and won one KFT.
- Cleveland Open: Finished at T8.
- Rex Hospital Open: Bryon won this KFT tour for the first time, and it was his career’s best performance in which he gained the highest point (14.00).
- Frys.com Open: Smith finished the Frys.com Open at T19.
- Web.com Tour Championship: Bryon played the Web.com Tour Championship finals to get the PGA Tour card for 2014-15.
Season 2015: In 2015, he played 21 PGA Tours for the first time but didn’t win any game and finished one event at the top 25. And B. Smith played two KFT events.
- United Leasing Championship Presented by PTI: Finished at T69 and earned $1,434.
Season 2016: This season Smith played 17 Korn Ferry Tour, where he made 12 cuts and finished four events at the top 25 and total earned $57,241 from this season.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation: Finished at T8.
- El Bosque Mexico Championship: Bryon finished the El Bosque Mexico Championship at T18.
Season 2017: In 2017, he played a total of 17 KFT tournaments where he missed 12 cuts. So, this year was not much success for him.
- Pinnacle Bank Championship: Finished at T31.
In 2018 and 2019 seasons, Bryon played only the Rex Hospital Open tournament, where he missed the cut.
Bryon Smith didn’t play any of the major tournaments, and his most played events are Canadian Tour and Korn Ferry Tour. His total career earnings are $ 553,329 until now.