Justin Jeremy Walters, usually known as Justin Walters, was born on 23rd October 1980 in Johannesburg, South Africa. According to his birth year, he is now 39 years old. Justin Jeremy Walters is a South African Professional Golf Player. Justin Walters is half South African and half English (because his mother is an English), so he holds South Africa and England's nationality. As his mother is English, he plays for the England team. Walters played golf for the Huntingdon College and won the NAIA Championship in 2001. After that, Justin transferred to North Carolina State University, and there he played for the college team and won three times. For this reason, Justin was an All-American for 2002 and 2003. He became a professional golfer in 2003. Before becoming an experienced player, he won different tournaments. Now Justin Walters lives in Horley, Surrey, in England. He has two children named Liam and Grace. Walters has a particular interest in movies, Bonsai, fishing. The height of this player is 6'0" (1.83 m), and weight is 231 pounds (105 kg).
To get the detail Biography and Lifestyle of Lee Williams.
Career: Justin Walters started playing golf professionally from 2003. Before that, he won the Palmer Cup in 2002 as an amateur golfer. Justin Jeremy WaltersHe played on the Challenge Tour, Korn Ferry Tour, PGA Tour, Sunshine Tour, and European Tour. But he won only two tournaments on the Sunshine Tour (Parmalat Classic and Investec Royal Swazi Open). Justin began to play on the Challenge tour from 2012. He played a total of 213 European Tour and 43 Challenge Tour.
Season 2003: This season, Justin began to play golf professionally and played three European Tournaments where he didn't make any cut.
Season 2004: This year, he played five events where he missed three cuts and ended the year holding the rank no. 1155. This year Justin won his first Sunshine Tour (Parmalat Classic) against Nicholas Lawrence and gained 205 points in three rounds.
Season 2005: This year, he played eight events where he missed two cuts and finished one match in the top 10. Justin completed his only Korn Ferry Tour (Henrico County Open Presented by Saxon Capital, Inc.) at T59, and won the Statesville Open (Tarheel Tour).
Season 2006: This year Walters played nine matches in total where he missed four cuts and finished two games in the top ten. Participated in two Korn Ferry Tours and missed both the amounts. His best match over this season was the Telkom PGA Championship that he finished at T4.
Season 2007: He played eight tournaments and missed two cuts and finished two events in the top 10. In the Nashua Masters, he gave his best effort and finished the games at T4.
Season 2008: This year Justin played only one Challenge Tour where he missed the cuts and three European Tour where he made only one cuts. In the Nashua Masters, he played on the semi-final and finished in the fourth position.
Season 2009: This year Walters ranks stepped down because he missed ten cuts in 14 stats.
Season 2010: This year, Justin made five cuts among seven matches but could not finish any games at the top 25.
Season 2011: This year Justin won his second Sunshine Tour (Investec Royal Swazi Open) against Divan van den Heever and finished two events at the top 10. Justin Walters played the quarter-final in the MTC Namibia PGA Championship.
Season 2012: This year Justin played his career's highest events (35), where he missed only seven cuts and finished one game at third position and eight matches in the top 10.
- Kärnten Golf Open presented by Mazda: In the Kärnten Golf Open (Challenge Tour), Justin played on the semi-final and finished at third position.
- Apulia San Domenico Grand Final: Another Challenge Tour, which he finished at T5.
Season 2013: This year, Justin played 34 events where he missed 14 cuts and finished one match in the second position and one in the third position.
- Portugal Masters: It was one of the best events where he gained the highest points (19.20) and earned a career's height price money (€222,220.00).
- Turkish Airlines Open: In this tournament, Justin earned his career's fifth height price money (€98,420.90).
- Investec Cup: Finished it in the third position.
Season 2014: Among 30 stats, Walters missed 17 cuts and finished one event at the second position. This year he participated on the PGA Tour for the first time and missed the cuts.
- Joburg Open: In the Joburg Open, Walters played in the final and finished at T2. He earned the fourth height price money of €101,096.70.
Season 2015: This season, he played 30 events where he missed 11 cuts and finished two games at the top 10.
Season 2016: This year he played a total of 30 events in which there were 23 European tours. He finished this season, holding the rank no. 368.
- The BMW SA Open hosted by the City of Ekurhuleni: Finished it at T4.
- Tshwane Open: Justin finished the Tshwane Open at T4.
Season 2017: This year Justin played 30 events in total in which he finished one game in the third position and one game at the top 10. The best finished in this year was KLM Open at T3.
Season 2018: In 2018, Justin Walters played 28 events in total, where he missed eight cuts and finished three games in the top 10.
- Shot Clock Masters: One of the best events in 2018, which he finished at T3.
- BMW International Open: Finished at T9 and gained 3.36 points.
Season 2019: In this recent year, Justin Walters played 30 matches to finish two events in the second position.
- Portugal Masters: Justin gained the second-highest price money of €130,280.00 in the Portugal Masters.
- Dimension Data Pro-Am: In the Dimension Data Pro-Am, he played in the final and became the runner-up.
- Italian Open: In the Italian Open, he earned his career's third-highest price money of €110,616.66 and finished the event at T10.
Among four major tournaments, Justin played on the U.S. Open Championship in 2019 and the Open Championship in 2014. He didn't participate in the Master's Tournament and PGA Championship. Walters earned €107,229.43 from Challenge Tour and €2,205,833.38 from the European Tour in his whole career.
Leave a Reply