Marc Warren is a Scottish Professional Golf player. He was born on 1st April 1981 in Rutherglen, Scotland. Now he is 38 years old. Marc played on the European Tour and won three EUR Tour. From his childhood, he liked to play football or soccer and golf. Marc had a membership in East Kilbride Golf Club. He got honour award of the golf club in 2002 for winning the Walker Cup 2001. The height of Marc is 5’11” (1.80m), and weight is 168 pounds (76 kg). Now Marc Warren lives in Glasgow, Scotland, with his wife Laura, whom he married in 2010. Marc has a particular interest in music, movies, reading, and football.
For more details about Mark Hubbard.
Career: Marc Warren turned into a professional golf player in 2002. Before that, he won many tournaments as an amateur golf player. In 1994, Marc won the Doug Sanders World Boys Championship, and in 1996, won the English Amateur Championship. As a professional golfer, Marc Warren played a total of 435 events until now.
Marc’s current tour is the European Tour.
In his whole professional career, he won a total of 6 tours. Among the three in European Tour, two in Challenge Tour, and one in other.
Season 2002: In 2002, Marc played four events and missed the cut in two games. His first professional European Tour was Gleneagles Scottish Championship, where he missed the cut.
Season 2003: In this season, Marc Warren played 12 events where he missed the cut in seven games and ended the season at 989 ranks.
- Ryder Cup Wales Challenge: Ryder Cup Wales Challenge was the European Challenge Tour, where he gave his best effort and finished the tournament at T10.
- The Diageo Championship: Marc Warren made the cut in this championship and finished at 71st position.
Season 2004: In 2004, he played 16 events and missed the cut in only two games. He finished this season, holding the rank 826. This year Marc finished two tournaments in the top 10.
- The Diageo Championship: Another European Tour was The Diageo Championship, where he gave his best effort and finished at T51.
- Ryder Cup Wales Challenge: Another European Challenge Tour that he finished at T3.
Season 2005: In 2005, Marc played 26 events. This year he won two tournaments, finished two championships at second, and one game in top 10. The winning events were Challenge Tour.
- Ireland Ryder Cup Challenge: First Challenge Tour that he won was Ireland Ryder Cup Challenge. He won this tour against Peter Whiteford.
- Rolex Trophy: Marc Warren also won this Rolex Trophy against Denny Lucas.
Season 2006: Marc played a total of 27 events and won one game in this season. He finished this season at 120 ranks.
- World Golf Championships-Barbados World Cup: Marc’s first world cup was where he lost the playoff and tied with a German Team.
- Scandinavian Masters: The first winning European Tournament of Marc Warren’s is Enter Card Scandinavian Masters. Runner-up of this tournament was Robert Karlsson.
- Mallorca Classic: Marc finished it at T3 and gained 9.80 points.
- HSBC Champions: Marc finished the HSBC Championship at fifth and earned 12.48 points. It was one of the best tournaments.
Season 2007: Warren played 28 tournaments and missed the cut in 16 matches in this season.
OMEGA Mission Hills World Cup: Won the OMEGA Mission Hills World Cup against Colin Montgomerie.
Johnnie Walker Championship: Another European Tour victory was Johnnie Walker Championship, which he won with Simon Wakefield.
Season 2008: Marc finished this season at rank 272.
- KLM Open: KLM Open was one of the best tournaments of his career. He ended this tournament at T4.
Season 2009: Played 27 events in total this year and missed the cut in 15 in games.
- Irish Open: Irish Open was the European Tour event that he finished at T4.
Season 2010: In 2010, Marc played a total of 28 tournaments and finished one match in the top 10. And his year-end rank was 469.
Omega European Masters: Finished at T9.
Season 2011: Marc played 27 events this year.
- Alfred Dunhill Links Championship: Finished at T5 and gained 11.16 points.
Season 2012: Among 28 events, Marc missed the cut in only eight games. This year he played the primary PGA Tour.
U.S. Open: The major championship is U.S. Open that he played for the first time and finished at T65.
Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open: Finished at T3.
Season 2013: Marc finished this season at second in one tournament and two in the top 10 among 26 matches.
- PGA Championship: Finished at T12 (best performance in PGA Championship).
Turkish Airlines Open: Finished at T7.
- BMW PGA Championship: Marc Warren’s career-best tournament was BMW PGA
- Championship, where he gained the highest point of 32.00 points.
- Open de Espana: Finished at T4.
Season 2014: In this year, Marc played two major championships (the Open Championship, and PGA Championship).
- PGA Championship: Finished at T15.
- The Open Championship: He finished this championship at T39 (best performance in the Open Championship).
- ISPS Handa Wales Open: Finished at T4.
- Scottish Open: Marc finished the Scottish Open at the top three.
- Made in Denmark: Won the made in Denmark event (another victory in the European Tour).
Season 2015: In this season, he played the three major championships.
- U.S. Open: Finished at T27.
- The Open Championship: Finished at T40.
- PGA Championship: Finished at T48.
- Saltire Energy Paul Lawrie Match Play: In the Saltire Energy Paul Lawrie Match Play, Marc played the semi-final.
- Commercial Bank Qatar Masters: Played the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters and became the runner-up.
Season 2016: Played 29 events this year and finished this season, holding the rank 224.
- Alfred Dunhill Links Championship: In the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, Marc played the quarterfinal and finished at fifth.
Season 2017: He played 26 events in 2017.
- Alfred Dunhill Links Championship: Finished at T4.
- Portugal Masters: In the Portugal Masters Marc Warren became the runner-up.
Season 2018: In this season, Marc Warren played 29 events and missed the cut in 12 games. He finished the year at rank 329.
- Open de Espana: It was a European Tour that Marc finished at T5.
Nordea Masters: Finished at T17.
- Andalucia Valderrama Masters hosted by the Sergio Garcia Foundation: Finished at T11.
Season 2019: In 2019, Marc played 19 events till now, where he missed the cut in 12 games. And all those events include in European Tour.
Marc Warren played three major championships. He didn’t play Masters Tournament. He played three PGA Championships, and his best performance was in 2013, where he finished at T12.
In his whole career, 2014 was one of Marc's most successful years because he finished that season at rank no. 69, won one tournament and missed only six cuts among 31 events.
Leave a Reply