Mark Hubbard is an American professional golf player born on 24th May 1989 in Denver, Colorado. So, he is now 30 years old. Completed graduation in Business Management from San Jose State University in 2011 and became a professional golf player in 2012. Since that, he won many tournaments as an amateur golf player. Mark Hubbard played golf for the San Jose State University. Mark played both golf and basketball when he was in high school, and became the all-state. Mark Hubbard was good at both sports, but Hubbard had to choose golf because his height was not enough for playing basketball. When Mark asked for his profession, he said he would open a tiki bar in Bora Bora if he has not become a professional golfer. And when Mark Hubbard asked for favorite things he replied-'
- sports team: Denver Broncos.
- Food: "Sushi."
- Place: Telluride and Bora Bora.
- TV shows: "Shameless."
- Movie: "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
- Book: Ready Player One.
Mark has a dream to make four members with Yohann Benson, Walter Hagen, and E. Harvie Ward. He likes to play video games, spend time with friends and family. Mark has one sister and four brothers. At present, he lives in the Woodlands, Texas, with wife Meghan. The height of Mark Hubbard is 6'0," and weight is 175 pounds.
To know about the Biography of Rob Oppenheim.
Mark Hubbard became a professional golf player in 2012, before that he played many tournaments and won some of them. He was an All-American at the San Jose State University from 2008 to 2011.
- In 2010, he won the Mark Simpson Colorado Invitational.
- In 2011, Mark won the Western Athletic Conference champion.
Mark joined the PGA Tour in 2015, Korn Ferry Tour in 2014, and the MACKENZIE TOUR – CANADA in 2012. In his whole professional career, Mark won only two tournaments in which one is the Korn Ferry Tour in 2019 and others in the Mackenzie Tour – Canada in 2013.
Season 2012: In 2012, Mark started playing professionally and played eight Mackenzie Tour, where he missed only one cut and finished five events in the top 25.
- The Players Cup: In the Players Cup, Mark showed his best performance and finished it at T6.
Season 2013: This season Mark played nine events where he missed only one cut, finished four games in the top 25, and won one tournament.
- Wildfire Invitational: Mark won his career's first official tournament.
- TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola: Finished it at T7.
- Reno-Tahoe Open: It is the only PGA Tour where he missed the cut.
Season 2014: This year Hubbard initiated playing in the Korn Ferry Tour officially and played 24 Korn Ferry Tournaments, where he missed five cuts and finished nine events in the top 25, and in one game, he became runner-up.
- United Leasing Championship Presented by PTI: Mark played in the United Leasing Championship final and became the runner-up.
- Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper: Finished at T11.
- Panama Claro Championship: The Panama Claro Championship was one of Mark's best tournaments, which he finished at T8.
- Chile Classic: Hubbard finished this event at T9.
- The Cleveland Open: It was another best event in this season, which he finished at T10.
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Presented by SYNNEX Corporation: Finished at T9 and gained 271 points in four rounds (66-67-72-66).
Season 2015: In 2015, Mark played 30 events in which 25 games are in the PGA Tours, and five events are in the Korn Ferry Tours. He missed ten cuts in total and finished only one occasion in the top 10.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Championship: Among five Korn Ferry Tour games, it was his best event in this season, which he finished at T5.
- In partnership with the Humana Challenge, Clinton Foundation finished this PGA Tour event at T20 (best among 25 matches).
Season 2016: This season Mark played 30 PGA Tour events where he missed nine cuts and finished five games in the top 25.
- Puerto Rico Open at Coco Beach: Finished it at T15.
- Shell Houston Open: Mark finished this event at T19.
- Barracuda Championship: Finished the Barracuda Championship at T20.
- Quicken Loans National: In four rounds, Mark gained 280 points and finished the match at T21.
Season 2017: In 2017, Mark Hubbard played 32 events in which 27 games are in the PGA Tour, and five events are in the Korn Ferry Tour. He missed 14 cuts in total this year and finished only two competitions in the top 25.
- Barracuda Championship: In the Barracuda Championship, Mark showed his best performance and finished the event at T18.
- Wyndham Championship: Another event that he finished at the top 25 (T24).
Season 2018: In 2018, Mark only played on the Korn Ferry Tours. He played 26 KFT matches this year, where he missed 11 cuts and finished seven events in the top 25.
- El Bosque Mexico Championship by Innova: Mark showed his best performance in the El Bosque Mexico Championship and finished it at T6.
- The Bahamas Great Abaco Classic at The Abaco Club: Finished at T10.
- LECOM Health Challenge: Finished it at T15.
- Chitimacha Louisiana Open presented by NACHER: Hubbard finished the Chitimacha Louisiana Open at T20.
Season 2019: This year Mark played 23 Korn Ferry Tournaments, where he missed seven cuts and won one competition.
- LECOM Suncoast Classic: Mark won his first Korn Ferry Tournament against Maverick McNealy.
- Knoxville Open: In the Knoxville Open, Mark played in the semi-final and finished the competition at T3.
- Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft Nabisco: Mark participated in the
- Albertsons Boise Open's semi-final and finished the fourth position tournament.
- Evans Scholars Invitational: Finished at T6.
Mark Hubbard earned a total of $2,866,368 in his professional career. He played a total of 92 PGA Tours and earned $2,264,943, 83 Korn Ferry Tours and earned $601,425, and 17 Mackenzie Tour – Canada Tours and earned $40,696.