Rob Oppenheim is an American professional golfer who was born on 12th January 1980 in Salem, Massachusetts. So, he is now 39 years old. In his childhood, Oppenheim played golf in the Andover High School golf team. He also played basketball and baseball for the school. After school, Rob Oppenheim went to Rollins College and graduated in 2002 in Economics. Then he played for the college team. And in the same year, Oppenheim became a professional golf player. The most exciting fact about this year 2002 was Rob played for Rollins College in the national championship and won that championship. He earned the PGA Tour card for 2015 for winning this championship.
To get the details Biography of Sepp Straka.
- Rob Oppenheim's height is 5'10" (1.78 m), and weight is 165 pounds (75 kg).
Family: Rob Oppenheim's parents are Jim Oppenheim and Karen Oppenheim. Lacey is Rob's wife, and they have two children Zoey and James.
- Team: College team: Boston College.
- Professional team: New England Patriots.
- Band: U2.
- City: Las Vegas and Montreal.
- Vacation spot: Pebble Beach near Monterey, California.
- Food: Pizza.
Others: Rob Oppenheim has a dream to make the team with his father, brother, and grandfather. Rob said that in his childhood he was better in baseball than golf. Rob Oppenheim has a superstition to use a lucky ball marker. Rob is interested in movies, and sports & Oppenheim donates funds in Dana Farber Cancer Institute Jimmy Fund and Boys & Girls Club of America.
Career: Rob Oppenheim's professional golf career started in 2002. After that, he starts playing many national events. He joined the Korn Ferry Tour (KFT) in 2010 and PGA Tour in 2016. In his whole career, he played a total of 309 events from 2003-2019. He won a total of 9 events in his career. He won only one KFT tour in his career, and that was the Air Capital Classic (KFT tour) presented by Aetna in 2015.
Season 2004: In 2004 Rob Oppenheim played 13 events in total.
- New Hampshire Open: He won the New Hampshire Open event.
Season 2005: in 2005 Rob played six events in the whole season and finished in one at third and one at the top 10. Rob Oppenheim became player of the year in New England Tour.
Season 2006: In this season he started two PGA Tour and two Korn Ferry Tour and missed the cut in both tours. Other important tours were-
- Canadian Open: Finished the Canadian Open at T41.
- Deutsche Bank Championship: In Deutsche Bank Championship he missed the cut.
- Corona Mazatlan Classic: In Corona Mazatlan Classic, he defeated Stephen Gangluff.
- Yes! Golf BCR Classic: Won this event and gained 6.00 points.
Season 2007: In 2007 Oppenheim played only three events. In this season he didn't play any large event. And end this year holding the rank 860 and the past season he finished by holding the position 426.
Season 2008: In this season he played a total of 5 events.
- Bangor Open: Rob won the Bangor Open in this season.
Season 2009: In this season Rob Oppenheim won two events. These are-
- New Hampshire Open
- Massachusetts Open
Season 2010: In this whole season, he made 15 cuts out of 28 and finished this season in No. 43 in the money list and position 11 in the top 25.
- Winn-Dixie Jacksonville Open: Finished at T5.
- Utah Championship: Finished at T10.
Season 2011: The played event in this season is 26.
- Miccosukee Championship: Finished at T9.
- Preferred Health Systems Wichita Open: Finished at T10.
South Georgia Classic Pres'd by First State Bank and Trust Company: This event was one of the best events in his career till 2011. He finished it at T5 and gained 2.89 points.
Season 2012: In this season Rob Oppenheim made 14 cuts out of 26. Other important events over this season are-
- Web.com Tour Championship at TPC Craig Ranch: Finished at T28.
- Cox Classic: Finished at T9 in Cox Classic which was presented by Lexus of Omaha.
- TPC Stonebrae Championship: Finished the TPC Stonebrae Championship at T5 and gained 3.08 points. It was his one of the best performance in his career.
- Chitimacha Louisiana Open: Another successful event over this season is
- Chitimacha Louisiana Open. He finished this event at T5.
- Chile Classic: Another best event was Chile Classic which he finished at T4.
Season 2013: In this season he played 20 events and ended this season by holding the rank 903.
- Air Capital Classic: Finished the Air Capital Classic at T11.
- Web.com Tour Q-School: Rob Oppenheim Finished this Korn Ferry Tour qualifying tournament at T43.
- U.S. Open: One of the major championships is the U.S. Open. But he missed the cut in this championship.
- Cleveland Open: Finished at T45.
- South Georgia Classic: Finished at T4 and gained 3.45 points.
Season 2015: Played 24 events throughout the whole season and won 1 event. Eighteen cuts are made in total this season.
- Web.com Tour Championship: Finished at T12.
- WinCo Foods Portland Open presented by Kraft Heinz: Made only three cuts in this event.
- Nova Scotia Open: Made a total of 11 cuts at the Nova Scotia Open.
- Air Capital Classic presented by Aetna: It was Rob's career's best event. He won this event and achieved his career's highest point (14.00) until now.
Season 2016: In 2016 Rob Oppenheim played 24 events. And end this year by holding rank no. 466.
- Quicken Loans National: Finished at T10.
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard: Finished at T20.
- U.S. Open: Finished at T37.
Season 2017: He was finished this season with two runners up. He made a total of 19 cuts. And as a runner up he secured the PGA Tour card for the 2017-2018 season. Other important events are-
- Web.com Tour Championship: Finished it at the top 20.
- DAP Championship: Finished this KFT at T2 (runner up) and secured the PGA Tour card.
- Utah Championship: Also finished this at T2.
- LECOM Health Challenge: Finished at T7 at the LECOM Health Challenge.
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Another second-best event of his career is AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. He finished this event at T8 and gained 8.06 points.
Season 2018: In this season he played 26 events. But this season was not much success for him.
Season 2019: In this season Rob finished the KFT finals at No. 20 and got the 2019-2020 season's PGA Tour.
- Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft Nabisco: Finished at T9.
- WinCo Foods Portland Open presented by KraftHeinz: Finished at 6th and gained 2.80 points.
- Utah Championship: Rob Oppenheim Played four rounds and finished at T7.
- Evans Scholars Invitational: Finished at T19.
- Savannah Golf Championship: Rob Oppenheim Finished at T12 and gained 1.30 points.
The current OWGR (Official World Golf Ranking) position of Rob Oppenheim is 633. Among four major championships, Rob played only once, and that is U.S. Open. In this championship, his best performance was in 2016 in which he finished at T37. And Rob Oppenheim did not play the Masters Championship, PGA Championship, and The Open Championship. Rob's total career earnings are $2,326,978.