There are many breaking strategies, theories, and styles. Breaking strategies depend on what types of game are playing. As eight balls or 9 balls are the dominating games in leagues. Both are power break games. You want to hit the rack as hard as you can to generate a good spread of the balls. In Eight ball, it requires more power to do this. There is a full rack of 15 balls versus just only nine catches. The best strategy for breaking in a pool is to follow the spaces in the frame. There are two approaches to snapshots. They are offensive and defensive approaches.
[amazon bestseller=”pool table” filterby=”price” filter=”offer” filter_items=”50″ items=”5″]
In closing, breaking should be done with control, leaving the cue ball near the center of the table. You have to find your spot from where you can consistently make a ball on the break. A break cue can help you to perform phenolic tips. It allows you to hit with more power with a less powerful stroke. You need to learn to do a controlled break before Smash. You have to practice to hit hard with normal pool stroke. You also need to make sure to catch the head ball square. A square hit will spread the balls better than smashing the rack. That’s why rack balls tight are famous than break controlled. By the following strategies are useful for breaking pool:
- First, you need to check the rack. The ball should be frozen or touching
- You have to pick a light cue
- Heavier cues inhibit arm speed
- You need to chalk up and don’t blow it off
- Put the cue ball on the head string about 3 or 4 inches from the side rail. They can rest their hold hand on the track for stability
- Use a center ball hit or ¼ tip above center
- Throw the stick to the nose, full in the face with force.
- After the break; the cue should stay in the middle of the table
- Use inside spin and target the second ball
- In nine ball, you need to aim straight at the one
- In eight ball, you need to point at the second ball. It helps to ups the chances of sinking the eight.
- Keep the cue level. If you elevate the back end, the cue ball can pop off the table.
- You need to try Hit Square. Spin can reduce your power.