Talor Gooch is an American Professional Golf Player born on 14th November 1991 in Midwest City, Oklahoma, in the United States. So, now Tailor is 28 years old. He completed graduation from Oklahoma State University in 2014. While he was in college, he played golf for Oklahoma State University and won the Oklahoma Stroke Play tournament in 2012. Talor became a professional golf player in 2014.
Click to get the Biography of Tommy Gainey.
- Now he lives in Midwest City, Oklahoma, with his wife, Ally.
- Talor Gooch dreams of making four members with his dad, Steve Ball, and Kelsey Cline. The Dallas Cowboys is his favourite professional sports team.
- T. Gooch always uses the 1960s quarter coin as the golf ball marker.
- The height of Talor Gooch is 6'0" (1.83 m), and weight is 200 pounds (90 kg).
Career: Talor Gooch started playing golf professionally in 2014, since that he won the Oklahoma Stroke Play tournament in 2012. When Talor's age was nine, he won the United States Kids World Junior Championship. He also played the U.S. Amateur in 2012 and finished it at T13. In 2013, Talor played the Western Amateur Championship and completed the tournament at T13 and earned 283 points in four rounds.
As a professional golfer, he played 103 events till now and won only one Korn Ferry Tour in 2017. He joined the PGA Tour in 2018, Korn Ferry Tour in 2016, and the Mackenzie Tour – Canada in 2015. But Talor played two PGA Tournaments in 2014 and 2017 but missed the cut in both the competition.
Some of his best performance mentioned below-
Season 2014: This year Talor played only one event where he missed the cut.
Season 2015: This year Talor joined in the Mackenzie Tour – Canada and played a total of 12 events where he missed five cuts and finished two games in the top 10, and in one game, he was a runner-up.
The Syncrude Boreal Open Presented by AECON: Talor gained 272 points in The Syncrude Boreal Open and finished the tournament at T2 (runner-up). In this Canadian Tour, he showed his best performance.
Cape Breton Celtic Classic presented by PC Financial: He played in the semi-final and finished the Cape Breton Celtic Classic at T4.
Wildfire Invitational presented by PC Financial: Finished at T6 and earned $5,665.63 from this tour.
The Great Waterway Classic: He Finished at T11 and gained 271 points in four rounds (69-69-64-69).
Season 2016: In 2016, Gooch played 12 events in the Mackenzie Tour – Canada, where he made eight cuts and finished six games in the top 25.
Freedom 55 Financial Open: Talor played on the Freedom 55 Financial Open's semi-final and ended the tournament at T3. In this whole season, he showed his best performance in this competition.
Niagara Championship: Finished it at T3.
Syncrude Oil Country Championship: He finished at T9.
Freedom 55 Financial Championship: It was his last competition this year that he finished at T4.
Season 2017: This season, Talor joined the Korn Ferry Tour (KFT) and played 29 events in which 22 were in the KFT Tour and one in the PGA Tour. It was his best year because he won one event, became runner-up in one game, and finished nine games in the top 25.
News Sentinel Open presented by Pilot: Talor won this Korn Ferry Tournament against Jonathan Hodge. And by winning this tour, he confirmed his PGA Tour card for 2018 and officially played on the PGA Tour.
Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper: Talor Gooch played on the finals in the Price Cutter Charity Championship and became the runner-up.
Chitimacha Louisiana Open presented by NACHER: In four rounds, he gained a total of 270 points and finished the game at T5.
Panama Claro Championship: Finished the Panama Claro Championship at T10.
The Bahamas Great Exuma Classic at Sandals Emerald Bay: In four rounds, Talor gained 294 points and finished it at T11.
Season 2018: This year Talor joined to the PGA Tour officially and played 27 PGA Tournaments where he missed 14 cuts and withdrew one event. And he finished five games in the top 25. He also played four Korn Ferry Tour, where he missed one cut and finished one event at the top 25.
- Wells Fargo Championship: The Wells Fargo Championship was the best event over this season that he finished at T13.
- Genesis Open: Finished at T20.
- Shriners Hospitals for Children Open: Gained 279 points in four rounds (71-67-77-64) and finished it at T16.
- A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier: Talor finished this tournament at T21.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Championship: Talor finished this KFT tour at T21.
Season 2019: In 2019, T. Gooch played a total of 17 PGA Events, where he made ten cuts and finished one event at third position and five games in the top 25.
- Farmers Insurance Open: In the Farmers Insurance Open, Talor played on the semi-final and finished the game at T3.
- Desert Classic: Finished the Desert Classic at the fourth position.
- Sanderson Farms Championship: He finished this competition at T14 and earned 276 points.
- The Honda Classic: Finished at T20.
- Knoxville Open: Talor finished this only Korn Ferry Tour at T13.
Season 2020: In 2020, Gooch played on the semi-final of the Houston Open and finished it at T4.
Talor Gooch played only the U.S. Open Major Championship in 2017 for the first time. He didn't play the other three major tournaments. Talor played 52 PGA Tour competitions, earned $2,135,033 in full from the PGA Tournaments, and 27 Korn Ferry Tour Competition and earned $311,789 from the Korn Ferry Tours till now. In this whole career, he won a total of $ 2,518,440.